Here are some things that you should know.
What is arthritis?
Arthritis is a painful condition caused by joint inflammation. Symptoms include:
- Swelling around the joints
- Pain at the site of inflammation
- Stiffness of the joints
- Impaired mobility and a reduced range of motion
- These symptoms tend to worsen if they are not treated. Fortunately, lifestyle changes and non-invasive treatments can minimise the problems caused by arthritis.
Benefits of chiropractic care for arthritis
Are you suffering from arthritis? You may want to consider visiting a chiropractor in Singapore. At One Spine Chiropractic, we can offer some very helpful treatments to reduce your discomfort and prevent the problem from worsening.
Your chiropractor will provide a consultation before performing any treatment. They will perform some tests to see whether or not you might have arthritis. They may then refer to conduct X-rays or MRIs to confirm their diagnosis.
If your chiropractor determines that you have arthritis, they will find the best course of treatment. Chiropractors can perform over 150 different types of adjustments. They will decide which is best for your condition.
What are the benefits of chiropractic care for arthritis? Some of them are listed below:
- A chiropractor can help manage your pain. You should feel less discomfort after they complete their adjustments.
- You should notice your inflammation levels drop after receiving chiropractic care.
- Your chiropractor can help improve your mobility. You should have better flexibility and a greater range of motion afterwards.
- Your lifestyle should improve noticeably. You might have an easier time doing your daily activities.
There are numerous benefits of chiropractic care for patients with arthritis. Patients of all ages can benefit from these treatments.
Is chiropractic care safe for patients with arthritis?
You may be wondering whether or not chiropractic care is a safe treatment option for arthritis. The truth is that it is a lot safer than invasive surgeries and medications.
Many traditional medical doctors have started referring patients to chiropractors. Even Scott Haldeman, a globally renowned neurologist in the United States, states that chiropractic care is one of the safest treatments for arthritis.
However, chiropractors need to identify the extent of your condition before deciding which treatment is best. They need to make sure that they don’t use a treatment that could exacerbate any injuries.
Can chiropractic care be used in conjunction with other treatments?
Chiropractic services can be very beneficial on their own. However, they can also be invaluable complements to other treatments.
Some of the treatments that chiropractors offer include:
- Ultrasound therapies to massage joints to reduce swelling
- Electrotherapy treatments to stimulate soft tissue
- Decompression therapy to alleviate spinal disc pressure
Chiropractors use the latest technologies to provide better care for their patients. These treatments can make a big difference for patients with arthritis.
Are you suffering from arthritis? Our chiropractors can provide the treatment that you need. Please don’t hesitate to contact our clinic to schedule a consultation today. We look forward to taking your call!